Friday, June 20, 2008

35th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards

Best Dressed



Tyra Banks

I admit this champagne with embroidered Georges Chakra gown is over-the-top plus her atrocious weave but it works for Tyra Banks. The whole look is a little beauty pageant but she fits right in because this is the Emmy awards! She actually won an award for her hideous talk show.



Eva Marcelle

She looks gorgeous in this peach beaded Marchesa gown but I am truly disappointed with her hairstyle. Why is it so damn greasy? Did she get it done in her basement?




Niecy Nash
She looks sensational in this canary yellow Nicole Miller dress! I just wish her hair and make-up was more simple.



Sherri Shepherd

I am surprise she didn't faint from heat exhaustion wearing this hot ass dress! I am burning up just looking at it.





Susan Lucci

The Queen of day-time soaps look amazing in this teal Carlos Miele gown. Susan Lucci is damn near 100 years old and she looks fabulous!




Nadia Bjorlin

She looks fantastic in this gold beaded Ella Zahlan gown!




Gina Tognoni

She looks stunning in this red asymmetrical gown...Bravo!

Marcy Rylan

I love this white and blue shaded gown! It reminds me of beaches in St.Croix.



Kassie Depaiva

She looks like a breath of fresh air in this white draped gown!


Rachael Ray

She looks great in this black and gold Donna Karan gown. I love that the gold portion of her gown looks like a necklace.



Giada DeLaurentis

She looks so tre chic! Her black pleated Giambattista Valli dress is simply divine. I know she felt out of place surrounded by all those beauty pageant dresses.



Shelley Henning

She looks wonderful in this black and white floral dress and I am loving the peep-a-boo back!





Adrienne Frantz

She looks great in this purple ribbon detailed gown!



Worst Dressed


Jeanne Copper

This multi print dress fits her personality but it still doesn't change the fact that it's a hot mess!




Kristen Alderson

Her dress just has too much tiers! I felt like she was going to trip at any moment.



Ashley Jones

I was on the fence with this dress at first but it just has too much going on!



Heather Tom

I hate everything from head to toe. Her hair color is just too dark and the dress looks like something a dancer would wear from a cheesy cruise ship.


Sarah Brown
I just don't get this look at all!


Carolyn Hennesy

It's just look dated and it's just not fabulous enough!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you picked Tyra Banks for best dressed. She looks like a ghetto barble doll.