Friday, May 30, 2008

Best Diva Of The Week: Jennifer Hudson





Jennifer Hudson was on fire on the red carpet this week for the premiere of the "Sex and the City" movie. First with her gold metallic Peter Soronen dress(I had my doubts at first). She looked absolutely fabulous for the "Sex and the City" after party in this black fitted and flare Prada dress paired with a YSL belt...JDM(Jaw Dropping Moment)! Jennifer Hudson was pure perfection from her sleek bob to her fabulous platforms shoes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey NSC-
Thank you for inviting me into your blogspot.

This is nice!

Rod always says that you are a fashion diva-it shows :-)

But I need to ask you...
What is goin on with JHud's armpits in her after party dress???lol

The House Of Fabulous said...

Mandisa, you are a fool! I know Jennifer Hudson's armpits look like she had someone in a headlock but I will let it pass this time.