Monday, May 19, 2008

43rd Annual Country Music Awards

Rissi Palmer

Rissi Palmer is one of the only African-American country stars. Her amazing voice reminds me of Tracy Chapman(one of my favorite artist). I love country music because everyone is talented and a real musician and not studio made(examples: Rihanna and Brittney Spears). She looks radiant in this red gown!




Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood is the Queen of country music right now and she looks the part. She always give thanks to God which shows her humility. She looks fabulous(I know I use this word entirely too much) in this shimmering Badgley Mischka Platinum cocktail dress!



Nicole Kidman

She looks great in this pale gray YSL dress but I wish it was in a darker gray because the color washes her out.




Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland

Talking about JDM(jaw dropping moment). When she turns around in this Kaufman Franco gown, it's just spectacular!





LeAnn Rimes

She looks great in this purple J. Mendel tiered dress!



Kellie Pickler

At first I was not crazy about her gold laced Zuhair Murad dress but it grew on me. She looks beautiful but she needs to lay off the tan because she is getting that leather skin!





Taylor Swift

She looks like a princess in this white beaded Marchesa dress but it ages the eighteen year old a little bit.





Karolina Kurkova

Why was the Supermodel there? She looks absolutely ridiculous in this Marc Jacobs shorts frock! I am all for being funky but this is not the answer.






Jewel

She looks like one of the Stepford wives in this yellow Mischen sheath dress!




Julianne Hough

I am in love with this black flirty Katie Ermilio dress and the back is simply sweet!

No comments: