Monday, April 21, 2008

Metropolitan Opera "La Fille Du Regiment" Opening Night



Eva Mendes

This dress just has too much going on and did she forget to do her hair?




Naomi Campbell

As much as I love Naomi, she looks like she just rolled out of bed and forgot to brush her weave!



Emmy Rossum

I adore this black strapless tiered YSL dress...Just Fabulous!






Diane Kruger

She looks like old Hollywood and beautiful from head to toe in this magenta dress...Just Amazing!






Leighton Meester

I love the mustard color but just not on her. The middle part of this YSL dress is just not working for me. I love her hair and make-up though.





Ginnifer Goodwin


Talking about Chic! This black strapless dress is just gorgeous.







Elettra Wiedemann

Call me crazy but I like this ivory whimsical dress!




Paula Patton

Again, I am not feeling this one-shouldered YSL dress and what's up with her hair?





No comments: