Friday, April 04, 2008

LA Premiere of "Street Kings"

Forest and Keisha Whitaker

I love this couple. They look fabulous together!



Keisha Whitaker

Do we have to do an intervention for anorexia? She looks a little too thin even for Hollywood standards!


Keanu Reeves

This white boy still looks good and I love his suit(every rainbow wearing suit male please take note).


Lisa Raye

I love her vibrant emerald green dress but yet again her hair is too curly and her shoes is too matchy matchy. Her hair needs to be a simple bob and she needs a pair of gold metallic YSL tribute platforms.


Naomi Harris

She just always look like a pedestrian (an ordinary person) . I need drama and fabulosity in my life!


Kristin Cavallari

I am in love with this red strapless dress...just fabulous!

No comments: