Monday, April 07, 2008

Fashion Pics

Helena Christensen

Helena Christensen is another one of my favorite super model since the 1990's because of her exotic look and her body of death. She looks fabulous!



Gwyneth Paltrow


I love Gwyneth avant garde style and her Givenchy gladiator sandals are to die for!


Helena Christensen, Gwyneth Paltrow and Christy Turlington

All three of these women are amazing !




Solange Knowles

The Knowles know they love excess. I love this look and the Christian Dior belt is fabulous!



Nia Long

Nia Long , Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan are The Fashion Trinity. All of them are fabulous and beautiful!



Ciara

She looks casual chic!


Jada Pinkett

Okay Jada, I know you are cute and petite but you look like you are about to play jump rope with my 14 year old niece! Her Prada canvas bag is fabulous though!



Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon

I know Kimora is trying to keep up with Porschla Coleman(Russell Simmons' girlfriend) but Kimora you are over 30 and you have two kids, it's time to put away the midriff tops!

No comments: