Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fashion Pics

2008 Lincoln Center Spring Gala


Vanessa Williams

She looks stunning in this chartreuse Kevan Hall embroidered gown. Vanessa Williams is "The Queen of Class"...Just Amazing!



Sade Baderinwa


TV Personality Sade Baderinwa looks absolutely fabulous in this crisp white blouse with a fishtail black skirt...simply chic!



Jane Krakowski

The actress looks great in this embroidered sheath dress and I love the pockets!



2008 Saks Colleague Luncheon


Garcelle Beauvais

Her Diane von Furstenberg dress has a little too much print for me. With the print on the dress and carpet, I am losing my eye sight!




Angie Harmon

I love this ethnic print Oscar de la Renta flirty dress...Just Fabulous!




2008 ASCAP Pop Awards

Keri Hilson

What a wonderful dress! The tangerine color is ideal for spring.




Nicole Richie

Her Missioni dress is beautiful but why does she always look like a muppet?




Fergie

For once she looks young and fresh. Love the blue BCBG Max Azria floral dress!



"Fools Gold" London Premiere

Kate Hudson

This John Galliano dress looks too much like a costume! I love drama but this is just too much maybe if she was doing a drag queen show?



Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey

I love Matthew McConagughey , he is so sexy and handsome. I feel midweek eye candy in the near future!



No comments: