Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fashion Pics

Robert Wilson's Watch Launch by Mont Blanc in Geneva, Switzerland


Aissa Maiga

The Senegalese actress looks like an angel in this white tulle dress.



Sarah Marshall

The actress looks stunning in this fur belted jacket. I know she probably was burning up!


Dita Von Teese

She looks beautiful in this grecian inspired Marchesa dress!

"Leatherheads" Rome Photo call

Renee Zellweger and George Clooney



I know you are tired of seeing them but as long as they keep looking fabulous, I have to post these pictures! Renee Zellweger looks amazing in this black laced dress. I didn't know she actually had a booty for a white girl!

The Breast Cancer Research Party 2008 in New York

Gwyneth Paltrow

I am sorry but I am not feeling this vintage fuchsia Christian Dior dress. Everything is just wrong from the curly hair to the boring sandals!
I am always wowed by Gwyneth but not this time around.




Vera Wang

She wore her own silver embellished dress and I love it!


Elizabeth Hurley

She wore this beautiful pink Indian embellished gown and she looks like a goddess...just fabulous!


No comments: