Tuesday, April 22, 2008

7th Annual Tribeca Film Festival in New York


Iman

Iman looks fabulous as usual. Her fuchsia floral dress is just divine!




Porschela Coleman and Russell Simmons

Sorry Kimora but I love this couple. Porschela is so sweet and not over - the- top. They are my golden couple!


Robert Dinero and Grace Hightower

I absolutely love this couple but what the hell is Grace wearing . It reminds me of my grandma's house gown..Just Hideous!


Gayle King

Head to Toe Yawn!


Diane Von Furstenberg

The designer is wearing her own beautiful ethnic design and I love her because she is one of the few designers who always showcase beautiful African-American models!





Carolina Herrera

My fashion icon looks effortless chic as always!



Padmi Lakshmi

The silver metallic Indian inspired dress is simply gorgeous!


Serena Altshcul

From the black and white checkered coat to her peep toe pumps, this look is beyond fabulous...Sooo New York!


No comments: