Monday, March 10, 2008

Boris Kodjoe and Cynthia Bailey Birthday Party

Boris Kodjoe and Cynthia Bailey

Boris Kodjoe and model Cynthia Bailey( actor Leon's ex-wife) celebrated their birthdays at the Uptown Restaurant & Lounge in Atlanta and it was also a launch for K'orus Wine company. I didn't know they were that close but I realize it was for publicity so whatever, they both look fabulous.



Boris Kodjoe

This man is stunning!



Nicole Parker and Boris Kodjoe

Nicole finally found her way to FaboulousVille. She looks amazing!



Sanaa Lathan and Cynthia Bailey

They are the epitome of black beauty...just fabulous!




Group Photo

Talking about working the camera!



Russell Simmons and Cynthia Bailey

I am sure if she was eighteen, he will be all over her.


Lynn Whitfield and Marquis Phifer

Lynn, you are a little too old for this dress and Marquis (whoever he his)makes Little Richard look like The Rock!



Joe and Algebra

I love Joe but I know lighter shade jeans are in but not acid wash!



Sincerely Ward and B.J. Coleman

I don't know who she is but she looks great and B.J. always look so dapper.









No comments: