Friday, February 15, 2008

39th Annual NACCP Awards

Sanaa Lathan
(Just Fabulous)

Tracee Ellis Ross

(Simply Modern)


Vanessa Williams

(Timeless Beauty)


Jordin Sparks

(Adorable)



Eva Pigford

(Diva)



Meagan Good

(Too much weave)



Taraji Henson

(What's up with the bag?)


Aretha Franklin
(I give up!)



Angela Bassett and Ruby Dee

(Royal Regal)


Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupree

(Simple Chic)


America Ferrera

(Great Color)


Loretta Devine

(Pefect for her)


Kate Walsh

(She looks fabulous!)


YaYa

(I want to be her when I grow up)

Holly Robinson Peete

(Beautiful Embellishments)


Jurnee Smollett

(Young and Fabulous)


Keisha Knight
(Too Cute)

Tia Mowry

(Pretty In Pink)

Golden Brooks

(Yawn)


Wendy Raquel Robinson

(Love it!)


The 39th Annual NACCP Awards took place last night in Hollywood and all the A-listers and some B-listers were in attendance. Everyone look fabulous but why does Aretha keep wearing those spagetti strap dresses? Can't someone in her crew tell her what not to wear? I love the NACCP Awards but I have to question the validity of it when Janet Jackson wins for best actress and Tyler Perry for his TV show. I am an African-American and I appreciate true actors like Sidney Pointer and Ruby Dee. In my generation, besides Don Cheadle and Angela Bassett, true African-American actors are hard to find.







1 comment:

Fashion Critic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.